* Partner, Field Fisher Waterhouse (first major law firm in Second Life)
* Focus is on working with new media / tech / IP-based businesses
* Widely quoted in the media on virtual worlds and new media legal issues, including in BBC Online, the Baltimore Sun, Business Week, Entrepreneur.com, the Guardian, the Financial Times and FT.com, Fox News, the LA Times, MIT Technology Review, Silicon.com, TechDigest, the Telegraph, and Times Online
* Frequent speaker on virtual worlds legal issues. I've been invited to speak to the Anti-Counterfeiting Group, the BBC, Cambridge University, Intellect, the International Technology Lawyers Association, MTV, the Ontario Bar Association and Virtual Worlds Forum Europe (as well as New York - but I couldn't be there and they don't have virtual presentations!)
* Significant US / EU cross-border practice
* Author of multiple articles on virtual worlds legal issues
* Have recently been advising leading virtual worlds developers and businesses on development agreements, IP matters and disputes, ecommerce and privacy issues
* President, Second Life Bar Association
* Global Ambassador, Association of Virtual Worlds
* For a bio and more info see www.davidnaylorprofessional.wordpress.com
I am the President-Elect of the SL Bar Association and I am writing to encourage your active involvement in the association. The next regularly scheduled meeting of the association will be next Saturday, January 21 at 10:00 a.m. Second Life Time. I hope that you will be able to join us.
The only problem I have with using it on the SLBA.info site, is that the widget Furl generates causes pages to load really slowly (not a problem on this site since it uses its own widget). I use Furl's built-in widget code on www.lawspotonline.com and am pretty unhappy about the load time.
The feed is generated by me "Furling" items -- similar to del.ico.us but with more searchability -- so anyone can subscribe to it by going to http://www.furl.net/member/CatGalileo. (You can also search past entries there by keyword or topic.)
If you want a widget like I've used at Lawspot, I can send you the code.
My only request would be a link to my site :) I put in a good bit of time scanning a lot of VW rss feeds to find law-related items to add.