SL Bar Association

SL Bar Association

Self-Nomination to join the Executive Committee, 2012-2013

Please use this forum to self-nominate to participate on the Executive Committee of the Second Life Bar Association for the 2012-2013 term.  Three individuals may be elected to serve on the Executive Committee, in addition to the President, President-Elect, past Presidents, and the Secretary of the organization.

Views: 60

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi, my name is Lyra Snowpaw in SL and Vanessa Spencer in RL and am licensed in IA.  I am self-nominating to remain on the Executive Board for the coming year.  /s/ vks

I'm Agenda Faromet in-world. I've been a SLBA member since 2009 and a member of the SLBA Executive Committee since 2010. Over this past year, with a great deal of help, I have been responsible for building our current home, the Justitia Legal Resource Village; co-organizing our recent Law Day event; putting on an in-world presentation on copyright in social media and virtual worlds; bringing in several new members and publicizing SLBA and the Justitia Legal Resource Village in numerous in-world and SL community outlets; and getting content creators involved in Justitia.

This year, I would like to continue the work I began this past year by hosting monthly discussions on legal topics that affect SL residents, such as copyright, employment, music licensing, and so on.

RSS

© 2024   Created by SL Bar Assn.   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service