SL Bar Association

SL Bar Association

[10:03] Elizabeth (elizabethesq): Hi everyone!

[10:03] Elizabeth (elizabethesq): Thanks for coming to the meeting today!

[10:03] Ellen S Ross Attorney NY State (ellensross): It suddenly occurred to me this morning that I had been hoping to do a CLE presentation in August, and here it is August and I don't have a thing ready

[10:04] Elizabeth (elizabethesq): We are supposed to discuss elections, and don't have a quorum.

[10:04] Ellen S Ross Attorney NY State (ellensross): So it seems.

[10:04] Faye Blackheart: sam and Tim are noticeably absent for that haha

[10:04] Elizabeth (elizabethesq): Please know that we have a big electrical storm moving in, so if I disappear, that's likely why.  My apologies in advance.

[10:04] Elizabeth (elizabethesq) laughs

[10:05] Ellen S Ross Attorney NY State (ellensross): I'm about to go AFK for a minute to microwave a slice of pizza, BRB

[10:05] Elizabeth (elizabethesq): Is there anyone here who would like to be put on the slate and then perhaps in September we can actually hold the elections?

[10:05] Elizabeth (elizabethesq): Or would anyone mind retaining their positions for one more round?

[10:06] Elizabeth (elizabethesq): Both are something to consider.

[10:06] Connor Kavanagh (mverwey): I do not mind standing for election.

[10:06] Elizabeth (elizabethesq) jumps up and down for joy!

[10:06] Suemoon Magic: ㋡

[10:06] Faye Blackheart: I'm terrible at making meetings, but I do manage to get the financials done, so I'm fine continuing if no one else wants a turn with finances :)

[10:07] Elizabeth (elizabethesq): That's wonderful!  Thank you Faye!

[10:07] Elizabeth (elizabethesq): Is there a position you would like to run for Connor?

[10:07] Ellen S Ross Attorney NY State (ellensross): back

[10:08] Elizabeth (elizabethesq): Does anyone know how many members-at-large are on the board?  Is it two, or three?

[10:08] Elizabeth (elizabethesq): Welcome back Ellen

[10:08] Faye Blackheart: I think 3

[10:08] Elizabeth (elizabethesq): Ok.  That's what I thought too, just wasn't sure.

[10:08] Connor Kavanagh (mverwey): I am new so perhaps just a general position if that is what I would be elected for otherwise I am happy to assist in any position necessary however finance may be best left to the capable Faye.

[10:08] Faye Blackheart: Yeah 3 I just checked

[10:09] Lady Kirsten McLeod (kirstenmcleod) is online.

[10:09] Elizabeth (elizabethesq): Faye's financials for the last several months are on the board to my left.

[10:09] Ellen S Ross Attorney NY State (ellensross): Members at large sounds like a fairly safe category, I could go for that - unlike my brief unhappy experience as Treasurer, it probably wouldn't be a disaster :-)

[10:09] Faye Blackheart: Such as they are despite the unfortunately Linden Lab freeze

[10:10] Elizabeth (elizabethesq): And that's all fixed now.

[10:10] Elizabeth (elizabethesq): Tim and I wrote the letter to repair that and hopefully that's all ok now.

[10:10] Ellen S Ross Attorney NY State (ellensross): I need to stop volunteering for things that involve crunching numbers.  *smile*

[10:10] Elizabeth (elizabethesq) laughs

[10:11] Faye Blackheart: Yeah it appears good to go, they just don't keep transation logs beyond 30 days which is obnoxious, so there's a small 2 week window of missing data :(

[10:11] Elizabeth (elizabethesq): This is great Faye.  Thank you for doing this all the time.

[10:11] Elizabeth (elizabethesq): Agreed, especially when they freeze you!

[10:11] Faye Blackheart: I'm happy to, it's the least I can do since I'm never here haha

[10:11] Ellen S Ross Attorney NY State (ellensross): I see Classified Renewal on there

[10:12] Ellen S Ross Attorney NY State (ellensross): DId we ever get to fix that classified?

[10:12] Ellen S Ross Attorney NY State (ellensross): It had been a really old one with a bad link

[10:12] Faye Blackheart: Who was doing that?

[10:12] Elizabeth (elizabethesq): I don't know.  I think Tim has been dealing with it and at the rate of 100 lindens, we will check with him.

[10:12] Elizabeth (elizabethesq): Not going to break the bank thankfully.

[10:12] Ellen S Ross Attorney NY State (ellensross): I don't remember.  It's not a lot of lindens, I know, but sending people to the wrong location is not good

[10:13] Elizabeth (elizabethesq): Agreed!

[10:13] Elizabeth (elizabethesq): I'm not even sure where it appears.

[10:13] Ellen S Ross Attorney NY State (ellensross): Let's try doing a search right now

[10:13] Ellen S Ross Attorney NY State (ellensross): I will

[10:13] Elizabeth (elizabethesq): I'm looking

[10:13] Elizabeth (elizabethesq): Looks correct now

[10:13] Faye Blackheart: I can fix that too, is the listing controlled by Clarity?

[10:13] Elizabeth (elizabethesq): I can't tell via the listing

[10:14] Elizabeth (elizabethesq): I would assume so, but it does look correct now.

[10:14] Ellen S Ross Attorney NY State (ellensross): OK, I see it, and yes, it is now the Justitia landmark

[10:14] Ellen S Ross Attorney NY State (ellensross): so it did get fixed

[10:14] Ellen S Ross Attorney NY State (ellensross): Yay!

[10:14] Faye Blackheart: It would be on Clarity's login page on the web, it probably is.... ok good

[10:14] Elizabeth (elizabethesq): I checked the map, it's correct.

[10:14] Elizabeth (elizabethesq): Yay!

[10:15] Ellen S Ross Attorney NY State (ellensross): All good, I am glad somebody did get that done.

[10:15] Elizabeth (elizabethesq): Now we should just update it to say that meetings are on the second Saturday of every month at 10AM SLT!

[10:15] Faye Blackheart: I'm checking her now :)

[10:15] Elizabeth (elizabethesq): We will skip elections - though all those who just spoke up are immortalized in writing - for now, and perhaps discuss future charity concerts?

[10:15] Ellen S Ross Attorney NY State (ellensross): Yes, we do need to work on getting better attendance at meetings.  Do we have a Google calendar for SLBA so that people with Google accounts can subscribe to it?

[10:16] Connor Kavanagh (mverwey): Thats a good idea Ellen

[10:16] Ellen S Ross Attorney NY State (ellensross): I have forgotten far too many meetings

[10:16] Faye Blackheart: I should be better going forward, bar exam is over!!

[10:17] Suemoon Magic: there is a ning  http://slbarassn.ning.com/

[10:17] Ellen S Ross Attorney NY State (ellensross): Nobody uses Ning any more, I'm afraid

[10:17] Elizabeth (elizabethesq): It is but at the same time, it's a lot of extra things to do and maintain.  I know it is on the Ning site as well. I sat down and marked my calendar online for the second saturday of every month to remind myself.  LOL.

[10:17] Suemoon Magic: yes, I don't think it is up to date

[10:17] Ellen S Ross Attorney NY State (ellensross): at least outside of organizations that use it internally

[10:17] Elizabeth (elizabethesq): Congratulations Faye!

[10:17] Elizabeth (elizabethesq): I'm excited for you!

[10:18] Suemoon Magic: a FB page  https://www.facebook.com/SL-Bar-Association-44288107757/

[10:18] Elizabeth (elizabethesq): Ask your phone to remind you for the next one.  Siri is awesome.

[10:18] Suemoon Magic: very out of date

[10:18] Ellen S Ross Attorney NY State (ellensross): None of us here have access to edit that page, I think (checking)

[10:18] Faye Blackheart: thanks!

[10:18] Connor Kavanagh (mverwey): A facebook page with updates and event notifications would probably work best

[10:19] Faye Blackheart: Also, classifieds on modified in-world on the account, so we'll have to check Clarity later to amend it for our meeting time :/

[10:19] Faye Blackheart: are*

[10:19] Elizabeth (elizabethesq): Ok.  that sounds great.  Thank you Faye.

[10:19] Ellen S Ross Attorney NY State (ellensross): This one was supposed to replace that one but isn't updated either    https://www.facebook.com/SL-Bar-Association-126676646518/

[10:20] Ellen S Ross Attorney NY State (ellensross): I remember mentioning that I would update it if I could be given access but I don't think we ever found who had admin privileges on it

[10:20] Elizabeth (elizabethesq): The truth is, we can have a million reminders, but if we don't access them, it still won't work. *laughs*  I have the date up here behind me for September's meeting too.

[10:20] Suemoon Magic: Legal Writer?

[10:20] Elizabeth (elizabethesq): Not sure.  That might be though Suemoon.

[10:20] Elizabeth (elizabethesq): Second Saturday of the month at 10 SLT. :-)

[10:21] Connor Kavanagh (mverwey): I am putting September's in my clander now!

[10:21] Elizabeth (elizabethesq): We discussed having another charity concert in October with a Halloween / Fall theme.

[10:21] Elizabeth (elizabethesq): Is everyone still in favor of that?

[10:21] Faye Blackheart: That sounds like a great idea...the last one was a big success

[10:22] Ellen S Ross Attorney NY State (ellensross): I like the idea

[10:22] Elizabeth (elizabethesq): Tim mentioned a performer who specializes in theme parties, so that would be great.

[10:22] Elizabeth (elizabethesq): I will get in touch with him to discuss it.

[10:22] Ellen S Ross Attorney NY State (ellensross): I also wanted to float an idea before asking anyone outside this group.

[10:22] Elizabeth (elizabethesq): Yes?

[10:22] Ellen S Ross Attorney NY State (ellensross): As Elizabeth knows, I'm heavily into the KittyCats breeding these days

[10:23] Ellen S Ross Attorney NY State (ellensross): so I thought we might do a KittyCats auction as well in connection with one of our events and theme it about lawyers and courtrooms

[10:23] Ellen S Ross Attorney NY State (ellensross): That might draw in some people we don't normally see

[10:23] Suemoon Magic: I have 5 KittyCatS ㋡

[10:23] Suemoon Magic: no breeders though

[10:23] Elizabeth (elizabethesq): Interesting.

[10:23] Elizabeth (elizabethesq): It's definitely something to keep in mind to do.  How would it work financially though?

[10:24] Faye Blackheart: well they are quite popular, might draw new people in...although I'm not sure if they'd be here for much more than acquiring cats

[10:24] Ellen S Ross Attorney NY State (ellensross): There is a pair currently out at the Bon Voyage event.  Proceeds would be donated and we would decide the recipient ....

[10:24] Ellen S Ross Attorney NY State (ellensross): I would donate some cats but I would also try to get some other people to donate cats so they are not all mine

[10:24] Elizabeth (elizabethesq): So not a big auction, just an additional auction.

[10:25] Elizabeth (elizabethesq): Definitely worth considering.

[10:25] Elizabeth (elizabethesq) smiles

[10:25] Elizabeth (elizabethesq): Thank you Ellen!

[10:25] Ellen S Ross Attorney NY State (ellensross): Yes, in connection with something we're doing so that people would be likely to attend our event as well

[10:25] Ellen S Ross Attorney NY State (ellensross): I do auctions (as Ellen Ireland - as Elizabeth knows) so I have all the auction items, HUD, etc.

[10:25] Elizabeth (elizabethesq): We can't vote on anything at the moment, but will definitely bring that up too.

[10:26] Connor Kavanagh (mverwey): I would certainly attend a cat auction. Been wanting one!

[10:26] Ellen S Ross Attorney NY State (ellensross): We can't put lawyer costumes on the KittyCats ourselves, unfortunately - although I could always suggest it

[10:26] Faye Blackheart: sounds like a great idea

[10:26] Ellen S Ross Attorney NY State (ellensross): Connor, I have one at 4 PM SLT every Saturday, including today (as Ellen Ireland) - and there are a ton of other ones as well

[10:26] Faye Blackheart: Well I did mesh a courthouse and courtroom set, so we could at least do a courtroom set up if we wanted it themed

[10:26] Ellen S Ross Attorney NY State (ellensross): Yes, that's what I was thinking

[10:26] Connor Kavanagh (mverwey): I shall check it out or message you

[10:27] Ellen S Ross Attorney NY State (ellensross): Thanks, Connor

[10:27] Ellen S Ross Attorney NY State (ellensross): We could place live cats in various positions as judge, attorneys, witnesses etc.

[10:27] Faye Blackheart: haha

[10:27] Ellen S Ross Attorney NY State (ellensross): and the jury box could be filled with the boxes for sale

[10:27] Faye Blackheart: that would be cute

[10:27] Elizabeth (elizabethesq): I am going to reach out to a Service Member's group that I am part of in SL with my alt Christiana, to see how they are making out.  I know they struggled for some time, but do a lot with outreach, etc. in terms of Veterans and their families.  They only admit veterans to their groups as well.  So that's one possibility we discussed.

[10:28] Elizabeth (elizabethesq): Does anyone have any other thoughts or possible groups to consider?

[10:29] Elizabeth (elizabethesq): That does sound very cute.

[10:29] Faye Blackheart: not off the top of my head :/

[10:29] Elizabeth (elizabethesq): Ok.  If anyone finds a group in need like we did last time, please send me a notecard so that we can find out what we can and consider them.

[10:29] Connor Kavanagh (mverwey): I would be in favour of the Veterans idea. I do not know of any other group yet but will look.

[10:30] Elizabeth (elizabethesq): Sounds great.

[10:30] Elizabeth (elizabethesq): Thank you Connor.

[10:30] Elizabeth (elizabethesq): I can't remember if we settled on a possible date in October for the concert.

[10:30] Elizabeth (elizabethesq): I will send Tim an email to see what is happening with that.

[10:31] Elizabeth (elizabethesq): Is that ok with everyone?

[10:31] Suemoon Magic: yes

[10:31] Faye Blackheart: yeah that sounds good

[10:31] Elizabeth (elizabethesq): Onto old business....

[10:31] Elizabeth (elizabethesq): or rather New Business..

[10:31] Elizabeth (elizabethesq): and Ellen, just when you thought I forgot you mentioned it earlier...

[10:32] Elizabeth (elizabethesq) giggles

[10:32] Elizabeth (elizabethesq): What if we postpone your presentation until September and then do a breedables presentation so you have some more time to prepare?

[10:33] Elizabeth (elizabethesq): Especially since there is some case law out there, and it should be interesting!

[10:33] Ellen S Ross Attorney NY State (ellensross): I definitely do need more time.

[10:33] Faye Blackheart: I did a powerpoint on the case law :/

[10:33] Faye Blackheart: no one came :(

[10:33] Ellen S Ross Attorney NY State (ellensross): Ugh.

[10:33] Elizabeth (elizabethesq): Would later in September work?

[10:33] Elizabeth (elizabethesq): Awww.. that stinks!

[10:33] Ellen S Ross Attorney NY State (ellensross): Faye, how was it promoted?

[10:34] Ellen S Ross Attorney NY State (ellensross): I would want to promote it to the breedables communities

[10:34] Elizabeth (elizabethesq): What if you guys work together and maybe Ellen can promote it through breedables too?

[10:34] Faye Blackheart: Same as usual I believe, we sent notices, ran event listings

[10:34] Ellen S Ross Attorney NY State (ellensross): Yes, since Faye has already done research, having the two of us work together would be great

[10:34] Elizabeth (elizabethesq): When was it held?

[10:34] Faye Blackheart: I even spammed a few creator groups who might be interested

[10:34] Elizabeth (elizabethesq): Would you guys be willing to work together on a presentation?

[10:34] Ellen S Ross Attorney NY State (ellensross): and I would definitely want to promote outside our usual channels to get more of the breeders involved

[10:35] Faye Blackheart: Sometime earlier this year I think, I'd have to check

[10:35] Faye Blackheart: I want to say around January?  I may be way off though

[10:35] Connor Kavanagh (mverwey): What was the topic?

[10:35] Elizabeth (elizabethesq): I just meant, was it on the weekend, a weeknight?

[10:35] Ellen S Ross Attorney NY State (ellensross): Not just KittyCats but dragon breeders and various other breedables as well.

[10:35] Elizabeth (elizabethesq): Agreed.

[10:35] Ellen S Ross Attorney NY State (ellensross): I'm sorry I missed it myself

[10:35] Ellen S Ross Attorney NY State (ellensross): I would definitely have gone if I hadn't lost track of when it was

[10:36] Faye Blackheart: That's it right there to the right

[10:36] Faye Blackheart: Just on that case

[10:36] Elizabeth (elizabethesq): Looks great.

[10:36] Ellen S Ross Attorney NY State (ellensross): That should definitely be included in any future presentation.

[10:36] Faye Blackheart: Amaretto Ranch Breedables v. Ozimals

[10:37] Connor Kavanagh (mverwey): Sorry everyone. I shall be right back. Just need to TP away.

[10:37] Ellen S Ross Attorney NY State (ellensross): I would say let's put it off until at the very least, late September - but more likely October

[10:37] Elizabeth (elizabethesq): Would you be willing to work together to do a presentation?

[10:37] Ellen S Ross Attorney NY State (ellensross): If we do a KittyCats auction in connection with a Halloween event, maybe we could do the presentation on the same day

[10:38] Elizabeth (elizabethesq): If we do the concert in October, we probably shouldn't have the presentation the same month.

[10:38] Faye Blackheart: Sure, mine isn't super long....not sure what Ellen's is on or if it would be duplicative, but we can see

[10:38] Elizabeth (elizabethesq): Too much all at once, and people won't be able to be around all day / night to do it.

[10:38] Ellen S Ross Attorney NY State (ellensross): Then maybe the auction could be in connection with a different event.  For marketing purposes, it would make sense to link them

[10:39] Ellen S Ross Attorney NY State (ellensross): The case is obviously the main focus, so working together with Faye makes the most sense to me

[10:40] Ellen S Ross Attorney NY State (ellensross): I could even see if someone who does a different breedable (like the new fawns) might want to do an auction in connection with the presentation also - for marketing, again, it would draw in the audience we want

[10:40] Elizabeth (elizabethesq): THe speaker series should be separate from an auction.  We can certainly advertise the auction / event if that is what gets voted on at the speaker series if we have it before the event.

[10:41] Ellen S Ross Attorney NY State (ellensross): Well, we have had limited attendance for most of our presentations (and I apologize again, Faye, for missing yours since I would definitely have wanted to go)

[10:41] Ellen S Ross Attorney NY State (ellensross): so associating them might help

[10:41] Faye Blackheart: Oh no worries, it happens :)

[10:42] Ellen S Ross Attorney NY State (ellensross): Since Faye's presentation is already prepared - how long did yours take, Faye?

[10:42] Faye Blackheart: I'd guess around 30 minutes, it's been a long time since I've looked at it

[10:42] Faye Blackheart: maybe less

[10:42] Ellen S Ross Attorney NY State (ellensross): If we just used what you already have, I think we could combine that with a breedables auction and it wouldn't be too much for people

[10:43] Elizabeth (elizabethesq): We have to vote on the auction and if we link it to the benefit, it's different.  I think we can advertise to the breeding groups the same way as well.

[10:43] Elizabeth (elizabethesq): We don't have a quorum to do that right now.

[10:43] Geri Kahn (geri.kuhn) is online.

[10:43] Ellen S Ross Attorney NY State (ellensross): Geri just logged in, but even with her, I don't think we have a quorum.  So we're just discussing, not voting yeht

[10:43] Ellen S Ross Attorney NY State (ellensross): yet

[10:43] Faye Blackheart: My only concern is it might be boring to people just looking to buy cats, it's a lot of procedure discussion

[10:43] Elizabeth (elizabethesq): I know.

[10:44] Elizabeth (elizabethesq): Exactly, and they won't sit through it for an auction either.

[10:44] Faye Blackheart: But I can do it whenever, makes no difference to me

[10:45] Elizabeth (elizabethesq): I think if the talk is about how it impacts breeders on SL instead of focusing on one case procedurally, maybe it will draw more? That's up to you guys though. :-) It's worth a shot. I'm looking at my calendar, and am wondering if you guys would be willing to do so on the 24th of September?

[10:45] Faye Blackheart: That's my birthday :)

[10:46] Elizabeth (elizabethesq): That's the last Saturday of the month and would be before the event we are planning in October.

[10:46] Elizabeth (elizabethesq): Oh!  Happy birthday!  Two days before mine!

[10:46] Ellen S Ross Attorney NY State (ellensross): and we could make it a birthday party for Faye too :-)

[10:46] Ellen S Ross Attorney NY State (ellensross): RL birthday or rez day?

[10:46] Faye Blackheart: haha, I'm not celebrating any more birthdays, only aging backwards now I've decided

[10:46] Faye Blackheart: RL

[10:46] Ellen S Ross Attorney NY State (ellensross): Must be RL

[10:47] Ellen S Ross Attorney NY State (ellensross): Hey, actually that would work well with a theme

[10:47] Ellen S Ross Attorney NY State (ellensross): There are a bunch of "birthday" kitties that can be permapetted and can be sold once they are

[10:47] Elizabeth (elizabethesq): Connor indicated an interest in being more involved, and I wonder if he would want to do a presentation on an area of law he is interested in.

[10:47] Ellen S Ross Attorney NY State (ellensross): I missed him leaving, but I see that he did leave

[10:48] Elizabeth (elizabethesq): He said he would be right back.

[10:48] Elizabeth (elizabethesq): Just a thought.

[10:48] Ellen S Ross Attorney NY State (ellensross): Hi Geri

[10:48] Suemoon Magic: Hi Geri

[10:48] Faye Blackheart: Morning Geri :)

[10:48] Elizabeth (elizabethesq): Hi Geri!

[10:48] Elizabeth (elizabethesq): I made sure everything is typed in local so that we have minutes for you.

[10:48] Elizabeth (elizabethesq) smiles

[10:48] Geri Kahn (geri.kuhn): Hi everyone .  Sorry I am so late

[10:49] Elizabeth (elizabethesq): It's ok!

[10:49] Geri Kahn (geri.kuhn): Thanks, I check that.

[10:49] Elizabeth (elizabethesq): Glad to see you!

[10:49] Geri Kahn (geri.kuhn): Glad to be here

[10:50] Elizabeth (elizabethesq): Tim and I talked about doing a presentation together as well with regard to business law / practicing online, etc.

[10:50] Faye Blackheart: That would be a great topic

[10:50] Suemoon Magic: wb Connor

[10:50] Faye Blackheart: wb

[10:50] Connor Kavanagh (mverwey): Thanks

[10:50] Elizabeth (elizabethesq): Welcome back Connor!

[10:51] Connor Kavanagh (mverwey): I just needed to return land as I bought now lol

[10:51] Elizabeth (elizabethesq): In your absence, I mentioned that we should ask you if you would like to do a presentation about a legal area that you are interested in for our speaker series.

[10:52] Elizabeth (elizabethesq): Nice!  We have parcels down below if you are interested in property as well.

[10:52] Connor Kavanagh (mverwey): Oh yes, I actually wanted to offer my services

[10:52] Connor Kavanagh (mverwey): Does a member here perhaps do Family law?

[10:52] Elizabeth (elizabethesq): That would be great.

[10:52] Ellen S Ross Attorney NY State (ellensross): Welcome back Connor.  I do, in New York State

[10:52] Connor Kavanagh (mverwey): I was considering a topic on comparative family law

[10:53] Connor Kavanagh (mverwey): Oh I already rented an office in the square

[10:53] Elizabeth (elizabethesq): That could be really interested.

[10:53] Elizabeth (elizabethesq): interesting*

[10:53] Ellen S Ross Attorney NY State (ellensross): Interesting idea!  And thank you for renting

[10:53] Connor Kavanagh (mverwey): No worries

[10:53] Ellen S Ross Attorney NY State (ellensross): I'd like to discuss that idea with you further, Connor, maybe we could develop something

[10:53] Connor Kavanagh (mverwey): Yes, perhaps a comparative topic on divorce laws

[10:53] Elizabeth (elizabethesq): Perhaps for a November time frame?

[10:54] Connor Kavanagh (mverwey): I would enjoy that thank you

[10:54] Connor Kavanagh (mverwey) is online.

[10:54] Elizabeth (elizabethesq): Sounds wonderful!

[10:54] Elizabeth (elizabethesq): Anyone else have a topic they would like to see presented or to present?

[10:55] Ellen S Ross Attorney NY State (ellensross): Gotta go AFK for a moment, laundry, BRB

[10:55] Elizabeth (elizabethesq): HB

[10:55] Faye Blackheart: Nothing that comes to mind now

[10:55] Elizabeth (elizabethesq): Ok.

[10:56] Elizabeth (elizabethesq): Does anyone have anything else that they would like to discuss for new business?

[10:56] Faye Blackheart: I had a side question

[10:56] Elizabeth (elizabethesq): Sure!

[10:56] Suemoon Magic: I worked with FrancineWard of the ABA recently

[10:56] Elizabeth (elizabethesq): Sounds interesting!

[10:57] Faye Blackheart: Where do we have a list of member dues/accounts.  I can't remember when I last paid and I feel like I tend to pay multiple times a year out of forgetfulness lol

[10:57] Elizabeth (elizabethesq): What's your question too Faye?

[10:57] Suemoon Magic: She has a Virtual Worlds IP group that she wanted to bring to SL

[10:57] Elizabeth (elizabethesq): That would be awesome Suemoon!

[10:57] Elizabeth (elizabethesq): I feel the same way Faye.

[10:57] Connor Kavanagh (mverwey): Wow

[10:58] Elizabeth (elizabethesq): I know Tim has been working with people too about that but it keeps falling flat.  Have you talked to Tim about who he is in contact with?

[10:58] Suemoon Magic: Tim gave her to me ㋡

[10:58] Elizabeth (elizabethesq): With regard to dues, I think Tim has a list of that too.

[10:58] Elizabeth (elizabethesq) laughs

[10:58] Elizabeth (elizabethesq): Gotcha.

[10:58] Faye Blackheart: Ah well, I'll just pay again and chalk up the extra to donations lol

[10:58] Suemoon Magic: Her group has had no shows lately so she has put it off some but I worked with her on making her avatar more professional

[10:58] Elizabeth (elizabethesq): That's awesome

[10:59] Elizabeth (elizabethesq): Did she join the SLBA?

[10:59] Suemoon Magic: I think so

[10:59] Suemoon Magic: She talked about renting office space too

[10:59] Elizabeth (elizabethesq): or, more interestingly, would she like to come do a presentation and invite the group to one with regard to the ABA?

[10:59] Suemoon Magic: I brought her here and shoewed her around

[10:59] Elizabeth (elizabethesq): That's awesome!  You are great!

[11:00] Suemoon Magic: We shall see

[11:00] Elizabeth (elizabethesq): Thank you for doing all that Suemoon!  It's nice to get new people interested and coming to Justitia.

[11:00] Suemoon Magic: yes

[11:01] Elizabeth (elizabethesq): If there's anything I can do for you, please let me know.

[11:01] Suemoon Magic: My librarian group at the Community Virtual Library is happy to train new avatars

[11:01] Elizabeth (elizabethesq): That's super!  What a nice service to provide.

[11:01] Elizabeth (elizabethesq): Does anyone else have any new business to discuss?

[11:02] Faye Blackheart shakes her head

[11:02] Connor Kavanagh (mverwey): None here thank you

[11:02] Elizabeth (elizabethesq): If not, then I suppose we should be adjourning as it is now 11:00 SLT, and there is coffee/espresso in the room behind you.  I hope you have a wonderful day!  See you on September 10 at 10 SLT!

Views: 56

Reply to This

© 2024   Created by SL Bar Assn.   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service