SL Bar Association

SL Bar Association

Use this thread to self-nominate for Vice-President of Communications / Secretary.

Nominations close July 9, midnight PDT. Candidates are invited to speak at the July 10 general meeting.

Elections will open after the July 10 meeting, and the new officers will take office at the August meeting.

Per our 501(c)(3) status, all board members must disclose "real life" identities.

Vice President, Communications: The Vice President, Communications will manage the web site and forums and takes office August 1.

Views: 34

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hello, My name in RL is Tim Faith. I am a Maryland attorney. Back before I took the bar, I worked in IT for about 10 years, both as a member (and later director) of an IT department, and as a consultant. I've designed and built a number of web sites over the years, including my own practice web site http://www.faithatlaw.com. I think I could be of assistance to the SLBA in maintaining and expanding the organization's web presence, and hopefully helping to support the expansion of the SLBA's membership through its web site.

RSS

© 2024   Created by SL Bar Assn.   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service